contact siva at psiva.engg@yahoo.com

lesson-2

ADJECTIVES



Adjectives are the words that describes or modify the noun or pronoun.
for example,
A black man crucially watching the beautiful house to steal the money.
The good news is that the form of an adjective never change.
The articles a,an and the are also adjectives.there are many types of adjectives

1.number

six,one hundred and one

example:
There are five hundred general and three hundred BC vacancies are available for LIC. The application fees for Life Insurance Corporation of India is around three hundred and thirty five rupees including transaction fees.

2.quantity:
more,all,some,half,more than enough.

example:
i want more money to start own business .To become a successful business man knowledge is more important than money.successful business is also based on co-operation of all employees.In order to impress the employees we must give some bonus or some appraisal every year.There must be some cost cutting when the employees come late more than half an hour.When we achieved what we planned we can earn more than enough money than what we spend.

3.qualitative:
color,size,smell

example: Tomorrow i am going to wear black band with yellow shirt. India is very small country compare to US.But it's big country than pakistan. A bad smell came from the ditch when he was open it.

4.possesive:
my,his,their,your

My aim is to do MS in National University Singapore.
I saw my friend yesterday.He is doing his MBA in Anna University.i know about his family.I stayed nearly one month in their house.I asked him, "where is your father?".He replied,"he is in UK,he is going to come next month".After a very long conversation i left from there.

5.interrogative:
which,whose,what

6.demonstrative:
this,that,those,these.


In this sesson we are going to seen the basic conversation between two friends.

Adjective can be used to give your opinion about something.
ex:pretty,good,worst,funny,happy,sad.

i was a good student in my school.i always scored pretty well mark in all exam . I was waiting for happy news from my friend. I scored well mark in my higher school more than what i expect. But my friend said one bad matter that my another friend failed.

Adjective can also be used to describes the size
ex: small,big,large,little,long;

I am a big fan of A.R.Rahman.
A.R.Rahman is the only one indian who won the oscar after a very long peroid.

Adjective can also be used to describe age,color,origin.material,distance,time,etc..

he was an old man.
it is black cat.
there are 24 lines in ashoka chakra of Indian flag
it is cotton shirt
we will leave from here today early morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment